Saturday 15 February 2014

What I've Been Doing

Sorry for the recent lack of posts.  I've been working on a getting a few thing done, and it really took away from my constant updates for things :)

Early this month I decided that I wanted to get LASIK done, and I actually did it.  But it made looking a computer for a long time kind of hard, and for the first couple days I couldn't even look at technology, let alone sit down and do some writing or editing or anything.  I'm good now, although I have to take a lot more breaks as my eyes are still healing!  (I can see everything clearly though! YAY!)

Other things I've been doing since, has been getting Shimmering and Igniting prepared for print, and getting the first two parts of Astral Bodies formatted and ready to go on February 27 (it might actually go out a day or two sooner!).

So that's what I've been up to, and there will be more updates as things are made available soon.

PS: Don't forget to check out how you can win free eBooks by reading Astral Bodies each month!

No comments:

Post a Comment