Wednesday 9 April 2014

Spring is finally here!

Spring has finally arrived in Canada! It's about damn time, too.  And I think the warmer weather has helped to reignite my writing mojo--I'm doing a lot more writing than I was over the winter.

I'm wrapping up Astral Bodies, and it looks like it might have seven or so parts to it.  Have you checked out Tess's story yet?  Part three will be coming out at the end of this month, and it's going to be free!  Here's an update on the scheduled release dates for upcoming parts...

Part 3 - April 24 (FREE) Read an excerpt here!
Part 4 - May 29 ($0.99)
Part 5 - June 26 
Part 6 - July 31

As for Glenbrook...it's going.  I'm relatively on track for a summer release, but I'm not too sure.  Updates as I go, I guess.  For now I have started posting pieces on Wattpad, so check it out!

As for my Camp NaNoWriMo project, it's going surprisingly well.  Phasing is just a little bit behind schedule, but I already have most scenes planned out on cue cards or just in my head--I just need to find the time to sit and write it now!  Chapters are also being posted on Wattpad for you to read.

No comments:

Post a Comment