Sunday 29 June 2014

Are you ready for Camp NaNoWriMo?

Because I sure am!  Glenbrook is well on it's way to getting done, and even though I won't have it published by my anniversary (July 11), it'll at least be done for a release this year.  I can't believe June is already coming to a close...what the heck happened?  I'm never going to make my reading goal at this pace >_<

Astral Bodies 5 was released earlier this week and is already on all retailers.  The next two parts will each be $0.99, making the total for the book $3.99.  Upcoming dates are...

July 31 - Part 6
August 28 - Part 7 (the final part!)

I hope you guys are enjoying the story as much as I did rewriting it.  Astral Bodies actually started off as my attempt to write a mystery without a supernatural element, and after about 40K words I decided that I didn't like things without a supernatural element.  It was very boring.  So, I changed almost everything.  The only thing that stayed was the fact it opened in a hotel lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment