Saturday 11 October 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014

So the past two years I've been doing NaNoWriMo, and this year will be no different.  Though it does come at a time when I'm in the middle of a project!  Phasing is starting to wrap up, so I thought I would follow the actual rules this year (to work on something you have written absolutely nothing on).  It's a difficult rule for me to follow, since I usually write the first couple of chapters to everything I think of and then put it aside for quite a while.  But I realized that I hadn't started one project, and NaNoWriMo was the perfect excuse to divide my attention! YAY!

My serial novel Astral Bodies completed this year, so for NaNoWriMo I will be working on Astral Bodies 2!  I've written nothing for it, other than a few brief notes on the plot so I look forward to seeing what I can come up with in the heat of the moment.


I don't have a title yet, so I'm just going to be calling this one Astral Bodies 2, and it will be the continuation of Tess's journey with Adler.  I'll post the temporary blurb closer to NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment