Wednesday 16 July 2014

Day 16

Only about 10K words to go and I meet my goal of 25,000 words for Camp NaNoWriMo.  Glenbrook is quickly coming to an end!  I've been tweeting a lot about it lately, so be sure to follow me @somethingofdev for updates and such.  Once I have the first draft of Glenbrook done and I've gone through it a couple times I'm going to set up the preorder through Smashwords (which sends out to B&N, Apple, and Kobo).  So be on the lookout for that most likely mid-August :)

As for Glenbrook excerpts, I have up to chapter four posted on Wattpad, so if you wanna get an early read of it, it's there for you (and more to come!  I'll be updating it about every ten days with new half chapters.).

In other news, Astral Bodies part 6 is out soon!  Only two more weeks, and the preorder is already set up for you to get from Smashwords and Apple (and soon B&N).

No comments:

Post a Comment