Friday 11 July 2014

Happy Anniversary!

Today marks my two year anniversary of publishing!  Two years ago today I hit the publish button on Smashwords and sent Shadeland out into the digital world.  Within the first night I had just over 80 downloads and I thought that was crazy!  Little did I know I would soon be getting thousands of downloads across different retailers.

When I put out Shadeland I wasn't sure if people would like Liv; she was so apathetic and unromantic about everything, I didn't know if the YA genre would embrace her.  But you guys did!  You truly encouraged me to continue with The Ethereal Crossings, as well as inspired me to work on new projects (sorry I jump around so much though haha).

And I couldn't have done it without the support of my lovely readers :)  So thanks for supporting me! I am nothing without you, which is why I'm giving away Fenridge and Northcliffe for free until the end of today.  www.dlmilesbooks.com

Thanks again!


No comments:

Post a Comment