Saturday 30 November 2013

NaNoWriMo Ends for 2013

I didn't make my goal (although I guess I still technically have the day to make up? 30K words...possible in a day?!).  But I got a lot more outlining done than I thought I would, and have everything set up to (hopefully) make the writing go smoothly.
I will continue to post excerpts from Glenbrook, although they'll probably get shorter for now :)  Don't want to give too much away!

With that said, I am planning a giveaway for Shadeland in the new year through Goodreads, and my giveaway for The Warden in the Gates is still on.  And hey, don't forget that With Cross & Charm is still out there!

Anyway, here's a very early blurb on Glenbrook!
Luke is trapped in Shadeland, and there’s supposedly no way to get him out.  Everyone is keeping their mouth shut, since something’s happening within the Eidolon world that they don’t want the humans knowing.Liv is determined to find out, even if it means going against all warnings, and travelling to Shadeland herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment