Tuesday 21 January 2014

I'm Not Dead I'm Just Writing

Although sometimes writing can feel like being dead (brain dead at least).  Over the past few days I've been somehow writing about 5000 words a day, and by the end of it I'm just very out of it.  I'm getting a lot done though :)  On things I probably shouldn't be focusing on :(

Anywho, Astral Bodies is still on track (and going well I might add), while Glenbrook is slowing down.  I'm having a bit of writers block on this one, which is why it's taking me longer to write, I think.  Liv is giving me trouble...but I'm trying to write at least a little bit on it every day.

The giveaway for The Warden in the Gates ended a few days ago, and I'm going set up another Goodreads one soon!  Most likely for Shadeland.

But that's all I have for now.  More news about Astral Bodies/giveaways in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment