Wednesday 8 January 2014

My Writing Resolutions

It's 2014, and that means it is time for me to make goals for myself.  I probably should have done a post like this sooner, but oh well.  My writing goals for the year are...


  • To finish Glenbrook (I'm already about halfway there! YAY!)
  • To finish Of Noble Blood: The Second Fable (Ventori Fables, #2)
  • To continue writing/possibly finish Astral Bodies, my new serial novel :)

I would very much love to add more "To finish" to that list, but that would be a bit too overwhelming I think.  Sadly I can only do so much now with my current schedule.


So that's what's going on on the writing front, and on the publishing front I just put out With Cross & Charm a couple weeks early!  It's still being loaded and checked on Smashwords to go out to all retailers, but it's available on Amazon for $0.99.
If you aren't sure about it, a good chunk of it is posted on Wattpad to read for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment