Monday 24 November 2014

Error in Kindle Astral Bodies 5 + NaNoWriMo

It was pointed out to me that in the kindle version of Astral Bodies 5, Chapter 25 is actually chapter 12 from part three! GAH!  Sorry for anyone that downloaded it and might have been confused, but the error has since been corrected and should be live very soon.  It was ONLY THE KINDLE version that was affected, so if you downloaded it elsewhere you're a-okay.

Now, on to NaNoWriMo!

...
...
...

I'm doing terribly.  Only in the sense that I've been busy with school, and started working on Phasing a bit more??  I don't even know how it's already the end of November.  I didn't get nearly as much done on Misled Souls (Astral Bodies 2) that I wanted, but hey, there's still a few more days.  I'm sure I can do SOMETHING.

And speaking of Astral Bodies!  The full version will be available soon!  December first the compilation will be available, and is currently on for preorder at select retailers :)  I'm also adding a few more chapters to Wattpad until the full version is available.

No comments:

Post a Comment