Saturday 8 November 2014

The Next Crossings

So Glenbrook has been out for a few days, and I've already had people ask me about the ending!  Or better yet, what happens to Liv and Jared?  Together, not together?  I was saving this kind of post for a future date when I had more concrete plans, but I'll post it here to quell any worries people may have.

Glenbrook IS the final Ethereal Crossings.  It IS NOT the end of Liv and Jared's journey (as well as a couple other characters).  I repeat, Liv and Jared will return!  I just need a small break from them.  I have a fifth book in the works, but currently I have other projects I want to work on before focusing on that.  If you've already read the book and seen the teaser text at the end, you might know what's coming ;)  And thanks to everyone who has already read the book!  Jeez it's only been four days!!

But yes, I just thought I would post this earlier than planned for those worried about Liv and Jared.


No comments:

Post a Comment