Saturday 1 November 2014

NaNoWriMo 2014, Day 1

Today marks the start of NaNoWriMo!  I've been waiting for this for what feels like forever, because I'm so excited to get working on Misled Souls, the second novel in the Astral Bodies series!  To kick off day one I thought I would post the temporary cover (that may also turn into the official cover!).


Arrowood was a quiet city, or so Tess thought.  Until she met Adler she never thought much of murders, warlocks, or ghosts; not in real life at least.  But now that she knows what’s out there she’s more determined than ever to develop her skills and help those that can’t be helped by normal means.
With the Arrowood Vampire gone, Adler brings Tess to their next case; finding the missing bodies of Arrowood.  Over the past week dead bodies have been disappearing from graveyards and morgues, and the police believe they’re being stolen.  Adler thinks they’re breaking themselves out.
Evidence shows that a man dug himself out of his own grave, and a woman walked herself out of her own autopsy.  The undead are rising all over the city, and it’s up to Tess to figure out why.


Now, I'm off to start some writing!  You can track my progress on my NaNoWriMo page here.  I'll most likely start posting excerpts on Wattpad within the next couple of weeks as well!

Anyway, to everyone participating this year, Happy NaNoWriMo!

No comments:

Post a Comment